Exciting Things for Couples to Try from the 50 Shades of Grey MoviesMay 25, 2020 11:04 pm Leave your thoughts
For many people, the 50 Shades of Grey movies opened them up to the possibility of engaging in kinky sex. The books (which have had varying reception in the BDSM community) and movies offer a window into more taboo fantasies and kinky sex ideas. The first movie alone made over $571 million worldwide, indicating that even if we might not talk about it with our friends, there is definitely some interest in getting a little wild—or a lot.
Here are some of the best kinky sex ideas from the 50 Shades of Grey movies to explore with your partner:
- Spanking: Christian and Ana have a dominant/submissive relationship both in and out of the bedroom—he often “punishes” her for her naughty behavior in public, often using spanking as part of the deal. You can use paddles, crops, whips or your bare hands. Remember to discuss with your partner first and have a safe word.
- Spread eagle: Is there anything more exciting than being totally at your partner’s mercy? Ana doesn’t think so, and you can see if it works for you. In this scene, one partner will tie the other’s hands and ankles to the bed, making it difficult for them to move. (Make sure that you leave at least one finger’s width of room between your partner’s skin and the bindings, and if you’re using rope or other ties, have something to cut them in case of emergency. You don’t want to cut off their circulation—that’s not sexy.)
- Tickling: Once you or your partner are totally helpless, the dominant one gets to take advantage of them—and one way Christian likes to tease Ana is by using feathers and other ticklers to increase sensation.
- Ice: Ice is another great way to vary sensations. You can kiss your partner’s mouth or body with ice in your mouth, or trace their body with a couple of cubes. (Just make sure to avoid causing actual damage.)
- Hog tying: Another way to keep your partner totally at your mercy is to hog-tie them—the name may not seem all that sexy, but the total helplessness can be. You can use ties or wrist and ankle cuffs. Again, make sure you have a safe word, as this position can cause muscle strain and soreness.
- Anal play: Finally, Ana is shocked when Christian suggests anal play—but as part of his dominant role in the relationship, he wants to claim every part of her body. If full-on anal sex isn’t in your wheelhouse, you can use plugs, beads and plenty of lube to explore these sensations.
Whatever you choose to do, always remember to discuss your ideas beforehand, agree on a safe word and be prepared to stop at any time.
Act out your kinky 50 Shades of Grey sex ideas
Need a safe, discreet place to act out your most exciting sex fantasies? Book at a stay at the Monterey Stay and Play—call us today to ask about rates and availability.
Categorised in: Kink Community
This post was written by Writer